Date(s) And Time(s):
Oct 19 2011 7:00AM - Oct 21 2011 3:00PM
Panamericano Hotel and Resort, Buenos Aires, Argentina
The Panamericano Buenos Aires Hotel is located on 9 de Julio Avenue
To register, click here:
We invite you to join the top regional academic forum on Clinical Research in Latin America. Our goal is to foster the integration of professionals involved in the development and life cycle management of pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and related products from all over the region, looking to fully develop our potential in the global scope of Clinical Research.
The 8th Latin American Congress on Clinical Research will be held on October 20-21, 2011, in Buenos Aires, Argentina, co-sponsored by the Drug Information Association (DIA) and the Sociedad Argentina de Medicina Farmacéutica (SAMEFA).
You will be joining your friends and colleagues from all over the region at this year´s meeting. The program committee is organizing a state of the art educational experience with conferences and round tables guaranteed to offer something of interest for all attendees. There will also be two engaging pre-congress tutorials on Wednesday, October 19th. Please refer to the box above for information on tutorial contents, updates to the program and additional information to enhance your participation in this important meeting on clinical research in our region.
Buenos Aires in October promises to be a delightful destination with temperate weather, bright sun, and the attractions of a very international city with a Latin American flavor.
We wish you a productive, educational, and pleasurable stay in Buenos Aires.
With best regards,
Juan Carlos Groppa, MD
Congress Chairperson Hugo Cohen Sabban, MD
Scientific Committee Chair
President of SAMEFA
(Argentine Society of Pharmaceutical Medicine)
• Cell-Based Therapies: The New Drug Class
• Latin America Regulatory Affairs Update
• First Time in Man & Early Phase Trials
• The Contribution of Latin America to Data Quality on Marketing Applications
• Clinical Safety and Pharmacovigilance
• Ethical Issues: A Permanent Dilemma
• Endpoints, Surrogates and The Rationale on Study Design
• Streamlining Logistics in the Region
• Sponsoring of Clinical Research by Nontraditional Players
• Biosimilars and the road ahead
54 11 4774 7531