In this Clinical Trial Audits training learn the risk management and best practices of GCP audit by reviewing and analyzing recent GCP audit finding from Clinical Investigators (Sites), Sponsors, and Institutional Review Boards (IRBs).
Areas Covered in the Seminar :
- Discuss how QA differs from QC and who is responsible for each.
- Determine who gets audited and factors and metrics for assessing when or why to audit.
- Discuss guidelines on how the FDA trains its investigators to audit.
- Clinical Investigators (Sites)
- Institutional Review Boards (IRBs)
- Review recent noncompliance trends and regulatory focus for Sites, Sponsors, and IRBs.
Who Will Benefit :
This webinar will provide valuable assistance to all personnel in: Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, CROs and Research Facilities Conducting Clinical Trials including:
- Clinical Quality Assurance Auditors
- Clinical Quality and Compliance Professionals
- Clinical Research Associates (CRAs)
- Project Managers
- Medical Monitors
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals
- Clinical Research Coordinators (CRCs)
- Clinical Investigators (PIs)
- IRB Administrators and Members
For Next Purchase Get 10% Discount .