Attend this webinar to understand what your rights are as an auditee and how to apply these at proper places and times.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Choice : Are you aware of your choices? Do you know how to transfer to a different certification body?
- Information : Are you receiving well written audit reports? If they aren't adding value, what can you do about it?
- Access : Do you know the contact information for your assigned auditor and your account manager at the certification body? Are you receiving good support?
- Participation : Do you receive a copy of the audit plan prior to the scheduled audit? Are you being assigned different auditors from audit to audit, causing a lack of continuity? Are you given the opportunity to give your opinion of the auditor's performance?
- Respect : Does your auditor prepare for the audit and minimize the disruption to your operations?
- Confidentiality : Does your auditor offer consulting advice in conflict with the auditor code of conduct? Does that mean they might share your proprietary information when they consult with other organizations?
- Appeal : Does your auditor mention in the opening meeting that you can appeal nonconformities? Are you reluctant to appeal? Do you know the appeals process and who is the final arbiter?
- Responsibility : Does your management look at audits as penalty-free opportunities for improvement. Do they visibly support the audit program?
Who Will Benefit:
All industries receiving certification and surveillance audits for their ISO 9001-based systems will benefit from this session.
- Management representatives responsible for quality management systems
- Department managers that receive external audits
- Internal auditors that serve as audit guides