This CLIA Laboratory Inspection training will discuss the salient features of laboratory inspection as per CLIA inspection guidelines.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Preparation is the Key.
- The Laboratory Walk-Thru.
- Personnel Training/Competency Documentation.
- Quality Control: The Core of the Inspection Process.
- Quality Assessment Plan: What Do You Measure?
- Patient Chart/EMR Review.
- Inspection Follow-up and Response.
- General Guidelines for a Successful Inspection.
- CLIA vs other accreditation inspections.
- Post survey considerations.
Who Will Benefit:
This webinar will provide valuable assistance to all personnel in: the Clinical Lab, the Physician Office Lab and Reference Labs including:
- Lab Directors
- Quality Assurance Managers and auditors.
- Laboratory Personnel.
- Laboratory Supervisors
- Nurses, Medical Assistants, or anyone filling a laboratory role
- Instrumentation speacilist
- Medical supply reps
Note: Use this promocode(117660) for 10% discount.