Learn how to successfully pass a clinical trial audit, how to prepare for it, where and how to identify the non compliance. Know FDA inspection strategy to identify areas of common deficiency.
This clinical trial audit webinar will help with preparing the site and the study team with how to successfully prepare for an audit, how to identify risk of noncompliance, what to do before, during and after an audit. The session will give you practical solutions to get the best results from an audit and the opportunity to grow the image of your team and/or your site. This session will include the key principles of audit preparation, GCP as defined by the ICH as well as incorporate FDA regulatory inspection strategy to identify areas of common deficiency.
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
- Key aspects of the role and key players involved in a trial.
- Understanding compliance.
- Most frequent audit findings.
- Audit preparation.
- Activities that are common to audits.
- Linking responsibility to these activities.
- Responding to audit findings.
Who Will Benefit:
This webinar will provide valuable assistance to all personnel in:
- Clinical trial sponsors study team
- CROs study team
- Study managers, Clinical team leads, CRAs
- Principal investigators, site managers and study coordinators
- Regulatory Compliance Associates and Managers
Note: Use this promocode(117660) for 10% discount.