This FDA Software Validation and Verification training/webinar will review the validation planning process with particular emphasis on avoiding six common pitfalls.
Areas Covered in the seminar :
- Outline of FDA regulations as applied to software.
- Review of FDA software validation requirements.
- Why validation makes good business sense.
- The 6 Most Common Problems in FDA Software Validation & Verification.
- Strategies on how to avoid the most common problems.
- Advice on successful validation project staffing.
Who will benefit :
This seminar will give valuable help to FDA regulated Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotech, Diagnostics and Biological manufacturers. The staff members who will benefit include:
- System owners - responsible for keeping individual systems in validation
- QA / QC managers, executives and personnel
- IT / IS managers and personnel
- Validation specialists
- Software quality reviewers