This Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) training will be valuable to CLIA regulated non-waived laboratories that run automated analyzers or semi-quantitative kit tests.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Quality Assurance vs. Quality Assessment: Why the Change?
- The Three Phases of Testing.
- Quality Assessment Systems That Work.
- Quality Control: Principles and Practice.
- QC for Waived Testing: Is Minimum Enough?
- QC Formulas and Their Use.
- Why QC and QA are linked processes.
- Measurement indicators for QA.
Who Will Benefit:
This webinar will be valuable to CLIA regulated non-waived laboratories that run automated analyzers or semi-quantitative kit tests.All automated non-waived systems fall under these regulations. Employees who would benefit include:
- Chemistry and special chemistry supervisors and techs.
- Hematology and coagulation supervisors and techs.
- Blood bank supervisors and techs.
- Microbiology (automated) supervisors and techs
- Medical Technologists (MT)
- Medical Laboratory Technicians (MLT)
- Laboratory Directors
- Multiple Clinical Competency Technicians (MCCT)
- Clinical Lab Scientists (CLS)
- Point of Care (POC) Coordinators
- Medical supply reps
- laboratory instrumentation specialist