This Clinical trial training will review the current status of Clinical Trials activities in Latin America, the factors that make this region such an attractive one and some best practices to ensure a successful implementation of clinical trials.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Overview of the Latin American region.
- Clinical Trials Activitiy in the Latin American countries.
- What explains the growth and success of the Region.
- Regulatory overview of the major contributing countries.
- Main Challenges in the conduct of Clinical Trials in Latin America.
- Keys to success in the conduct of Clinical Trials in Latin America.
Who Will Benefit :
This session will provide valuable assistance to the Pharmaceutical, Biotech and CRO Businesses involved in the management of clinical trials, with interest in expanding their activitiy to Latin America, including representatives such as:
- Research Directors
- Clinical Study Managers
- Regulatory Affairs Directors/Managers
- Project Directors/Managers
For More Information: