In this Lean Document webinars understand how to configure your systems for lean documents and increase control and regulatory compliance.
Why Should You Attend:
As in manufacturing, a product cannot move forward if it is waiting for component parts, a document cannot move forward if it is waiting for information, or if its use is constrained by other documents. Although many lifescience companies advocate lean manufacturing, lean laboratory, and lean operations, they have cumbersome controlled documents and systems which cause significant operating expenses, and make it difficult to introduce process improvements in a timely manner. Configuring for lean documents builds upon the principles of lean documents to bring the power of the electronic system into play.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Definition of lean documents.
- Problems with traditional document approach.
- Applying lean manufacturing principles.
- Basic Elements of Documented Information.
- Relation of lean documents to basic elements.
- Use of lean document principles; types of controlled documents; examples of lean and non-lean controlled documents. Pros and cons of lean vs. non-lean documents.
- What a lean document approach would have.
- Preparing for an electronic document system.
- Basic elements in electronic form.
- Basic elements applied to various quality system documents and records.
Who Will Benefit:
This webinar will provide valuable insights to design engineers, manufacturing engineers, operations managers, quality system managers, and document control managers
- Project leaders implementing an electronic document system
- Functional managers
- QA managers
- Lean Project Managers
For More Information: