This change control webinar will discuss the change control activities and documentation required to meet GMP requirements
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Defining a "change" and "change control".
- Tougher FDA Expectations / Requirements.
- Areas impacted.
- FDA "Hot Buttons".
- Design Control.
- Document Control; Archiving.
- Identifying "changes".
- Preventing negative changes and entropy.
- Maintain a ‘state of control'.
Who Will Benefit:
This information applies to personnel / companies in the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Diagnostic, Neutraceutical and Biologics fields. The employees who will benefit include:
- Senior management
- Regulatory affairs
- Quality Assurance / QAE
- Engineering, R&D, and software development and testing teams
For More Information: