Learn how to Use excel spreadsheet for GXP data and reduce validation cost and time. Configure Excel for audit trails, security features, and data entry verification.
Why Should You Attend:
Learn how to create an Excel spreadsheet application that is GxP compliant. Understand how to validate your application with minimal documentation. Follow the step-by-step instructions as we configure Excel for audit trails, security features, and data entry verification. This session includes an interactive workshop so you can learn techniques that are important to you. Bring your laptop and use Excel for your own needs.
Areas Covered in the Seminar :
- Become compliance when using Excel spreadsheets for GxP data.
- Reduce validation time and costs.
- Increase compliance while lowering resource needs.
- Avoid 483s and Warning Letters.
- Understand what validation documentation is required.
- How to use Excel's audit trail.
- Hands on workshop to address your specific needs.
- How to use cell and file protections.
Who Will Benefit :
- Computer System users
For More Information: