This GCP training Webinar will discuss the principals of GCP, the regulations pertaining to it and elements necessary for FDA compliance.
Why Should You Attend:
This course provides a comprehensive review of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and FDA regulations and requirements. Participants receive a foundation of knowledge about GCP, practical examples, and the underlying scientific and regulatory principles involved. Guidelines for each aspect of research are provided, as well as information on the structuring and preparation of protocols, consent forms, and investigator brochure. Information on maintaining ongoing compliance will also be discussed. This course enables clinical professionals to prepare concise documents and provide their company and the FDA with necessary information for their clinical studies.
Areas Covered in the Seminar :
- Discuss the FDA's role in Drug Development.
- Principles of GCP.
- Activities that are common to most trials.
- Summarize FDA GCP regulations.
- Recognize how GCP impacts the clinical research process.
- Prepare concise documents and provide.
- Necessary information for clinical studies compliance.
- Maintain ongoing compliance.
Who Will Benefit :
This webinar will provide valuable assistance to all personnel in: Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, CROs and Research Facilities Conducting Clinical Trials including:
- Managers in Clinical Development and Project Leaders
- Quality Assurance Managers and auditors
- Clinical Research Associates
- Clinical Operations Staff
- Regulatory Compliance Associates and Managers
For More Information: