This GMP webinar training on Biopharmaceutical lab provides the attendee with an overview of the GMPs as they pertain to early phase development labs. This course satisfies the annual mandatory training required for personnel employed in GMP laboratories.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- What are the Regulatory Expectations for GMPs in early development phases.
- SOPs required for early phase GMP laboratory.
- Personnel Training in early phase labs.
- Equipment Qualification, Calibration and Preventive Maintenance in early phase development labs.
- The laboratory Material Management System.
- Good Documentation Practices.
Who Will Benefit:
This course provides the attendee with an overview of the GMPs as they pertain to early phase development labs.
- R&D Laboratory personnel
- R&D Laboratory Supervisors and Management
- QC Laboratory personnel and management
- Protein Formulation Group personnel and Management
- Regulatory Affairs personnel
- Regulatory Affairs Management
For More Information: