In this Water System Webinar the author will explain the process he uses as a consultant for investigating and solving water system or product contamination problems with water organisms. Case studies of real life problems he has resolved will be presented to illustrate the process. Though there is no rule book or SOP for such contamination problem solving, learn the best practices of solving these problems from an expert.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Early information; gathering and assessing user opinions.
- Investigation approach elements-- the various rocks to be turned over.
- Five water system/product contamination case studies.
- Seven kernels of water system investigation wisdom.
Who Will Benefit:
This webinar will be valuable for all companies that operate WFI or Purified Water systems, particularly for those in FDA and EMEA regulated industries, including Medical Devices, Diagnostics, Pharmaceuticals, and Biologics fields, as well as consumer products and cosmetics companies. The employees who will benefit include:
- Validation managers and personnel
- Engineers involved in water system design and installation
- Utility operators and their managers involved in maintaining and sanitizing water systems
- QA managers and Regulatory Affairs personnel involved in defending water system operations and quality data to FDA and EMEA inspectors and outside auditors
- QA managers and personnel involved in investigations of excursions and preparing CAPAs
- QC laboratory managers and personnel involved in sampling, testing, and trending chem and micro data from water systems
- Consultants and Troubleshooters
For More Information: