This Verification & Validation training for medical device will dissect some of the FDA 483 observations related to design verification and design validation and teach you how they can be prevented.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- How to properly plan Verification and Validation activities.
- Verification & Validation testing throughout the product life cycle.
- How to determine sample sizes needed for testing.
- What is appropriate objective evidence.
- How to perform regression analysis.
- What is meant by Production Equivalence.
- How do we validate test methods.
- Special considerations for software based products.
Who Will Benefit:
This webinar will provide valuable assistance to medical device companies in performing verification and validation testing throughout the product lifecycle. The employees who will benefit include:
- Systems engineers responsible for developing requirements
- Software developers
- Test Engineers
- Quality System auditors
- Engineering managers and personnel
For More Information: