In this Riskability Integration training understand how to integrate Strategy and HR in EGRCM and get acquainted with the procedures that leverage impact of good governance and compliance mandates for adding value.
Why Should You Attend:
The Riskability Integration process is carried out by management and therefore not be separated from the regular control processes in the organization. Without a mandate and commitment from the top management the lower layers of the organization find it impossible to implement EGRCM successfully.
This session will focus on aspects that help The Riskability Integration, policies and communications to clarify the following issues to HR and ensure encouraging outcomes;
- Value added pressures to convince the stakeholders of continuous progress.
- Ensuring that KRI (Key Risk Indicators)are in line with other performance indicators.
- Reporting on risk management information which incorporates the existing facility and thereby the daily management, controls, and processes.
- Secure that the EGRCM goals are in line with the strategic objectives of the organization.
- The responsibilities of the Board for the Risk appetite and exposure while Management is responsible to ensure that it remains a continuous process and the related monitoring and reporting issues.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- The development of Corporate Governance as the first mandate for Risk Management.
- Specific mechanisms by which corporate governance impacts the various types of economic crime such as; accounting fraud, insider trading and self-dealing, affecting business operation.
- Detection of crimes like money laundering, bribery, corruption, tax fraud and terrorist financing.
- Corporate culture of ethics and compliance like whistle blowing.
- The functions of EGRCM, internal controls and audit.
- Transparency of information flows to the board and stakeholders.
- A properly functioning audit committee.
Who Will Benefit:
- Governance, Risk, Compliance (GRC) staff
- CFO, Treasurers
- Chief Risk Officers,Chief Legal Counsel,Chief Compliance Officer
- VPs of Risk Management, VP of Finance, Controllers
- Director, Internal audit
- Director, Operational Risk
- Manager, Enterprise Risk Management
- Risk analysts
- IT governance directors/managers
- IT risk directors/managers
For More Information: