This contamination control webinar will discuss how personnel practices, transferring items into cleanrooms, facility design, construction, and sporicidal chemistries are critical and how it can be addressed in developing a successful contamination control program.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Developing effective ways to address spore excursions.
- Troubleshooting real world experiences.
- Developing preventative action plans.
- Learn ways to improve facility design and maintenance.
- The most effective sporicidal chemistries will be discussed in detail.
- Cleaning and Disinfection Methods will be addressed.
- Warning Letters and 483's from FDA will be discussed and addressed.
Who Will Benefit:
- QA and QC Managers
- Disinfectant Validation Managers
- Operations Managers
- Cleanroom Managers
- Personnel and contractors that clean and disinfect cleanrooms
- Regulatory Compliance Managers & Environmental Monitoring Managers
- Production Managers
- Cleanroom Operators
For More Information:
Note: Use this promocode(117660) for 10% discount.