This Radiation sterilization training will discuss how radiation sterilization works, the equipment involved, major issues with product sterilization via radiation, and the validation requirements. Routine process control and monitoring will be reviewed along with requirements to maintain the process effectiveness.
Areas Covered in the Seminar :
- Terminology / Definitions.
- Radiation characterization / effectiveness.
- Process Equipment.
- Product and Material Issues.
- Process Definition.
- Validation IQ/OQ/PQ.
- Documentation, review and approval of validation.
- Routine Monitoring.
- Product Release.
- Maintenance of process effectiveness.
Who Will Benefit :
- RA Directors, managers and staff
- QA Directors, managers and staff
- Internal audit staff
- R&D Directors, managers and staff
For More Information: