Annual EPC Sphere Middle East 2012 Conference will provide executives and decision makers from across Middle East and around the globe with the opportunity to interact with industry thought leaders and peers. email@example.com This 2 – day conference will include world-class keynote speakers on trends and strategies, latest solutions and technology, equipment update and extensive opportunities for networking. The program will reflect the rapid changes in the global economy and the engineering & construction industry, and ensuring that topics are timely and reflect the latest thought leadership. Conference is expected to be attended by more than 200 + senior level executives from EPC companies, Technology and Solution Providers, Owner Companies, investment companies and knowledge firms making it a perfect business forum for knowledge sharing and networking. This is the first of its kind forum for Middle East sector specially focused for EPC Contractors and allied business. sector report
• Public Private Partnership – Outlook for Middle East Region
• EPC Contracting in Middle East - Vision 2030
• Conditions in Projects Implementations – Regional Perspective
• Latest EPC Contracting Formats - A Perpetual Improvement Process
• Updates on Latest Technology for Infrastructure Sector
• Updates on Latest Solutions for Infrastructure Sector
• Discussion on "Shifting focus from Established Markets to Global Markets"
• Panel Discussion on:"Successful EPC Business Scenario with Respect to Indian Conditions"
• CEO’s Panel on Preparing for Future and Excellence in Delivering EPC / Infrastructure Projects
• Key Legal and Regulatory Issues
• Key Environmental Issues
• Risk Management
• Project Financing - Opportunities and Challenges in current Economic Scenario
Find More Information: http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com
Find More Information: http://www.bharatbook.com