This Disinfection and Cleanroom Cleaning training will teach you how to choose the best disinfectants, know the different performance parameters of disinfectants, methods to qualify disinfectants, writing and executing cleaning procedures.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Disinfectants commonly used in the industry, their modes of action, efficacy, and toxicity.
- Understanding the nature of contaminants in the cleanroom and which disinfectants will be effective against them.
- Benefits and drawbacks for using each type of disinfectant used in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Bodies that regulate disinfectant manufacturers and testing required by manufacturer's for label claim.
- Learn disinfectant testing methodologies.
- Review of “real world” examples of disinfectant efficacy tests.
- Troubleshooting problems related to disinfectant efficacy testing.
- Overview of the many methods and variations used for disinfectant qualifications.
- Translation of disinfectant qualification results to cleaning procedures to prevent contamination.
- Cleaning procedures-what should be addressed.
- How to monitor efficacy of the cleaning program.
- Examples of disinfectant validation successes will be discussed.
- FDA observations related to Disinfection and Cleaning.
Who Will Benefit:
This webinar will provide valuable assistance to all FDA and EMEA regulated companies that need to validate their cleaning and disinfection programs, including companies in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Medical Device fields
- QA and QC Managers
- Disinfectant Validation Managers
- Operations Managers
- Cleanroom Managers
- Personnel and contractors that clean and disinfect cleanrooms
- Regulatory Compliance Managers & Environmental Monitoring Managers
- Contract laboratories
- Manufacturing personnel
- Validation and facilities personnel
- Cleaning Contractors and in-house cleaning personnel
Note: Use this promocode(117660) for 10% discount.