Learn how to differentiate and draw boundaries for GMP and GLP practices if done in same laboratory and how to transition a procedure in development to one used routinely.
Attend this webinar with your team to understand the pitfalls and risks of having GMP and GLP practices occurring in one location and strengthen the understanding of the lifecycle of a method or procedure.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- CFR guidance for GMP testing of pharmaceutical products.
- CFR guidance for GLP practices and method and procedure development.
- The transition from a procedure in development to one used routinely.
- Establishing boundaries.
Who Will Benefit:
This webinar will provide valuable assistance to all personnel in:
- QC functions in general
- QC technical transfer groups
- QC validation groups
- Commercial testing facilities
- Product development
- QA reviewers who are responsible for both GMP and GLP documentation practices
Note: Use this promocode(117660) for 10% discount.