Date(s) And Time(s):
Mar 3 2010 8:00AM - Mar 4 2010 5:00PM
Marriott Bethesda Pooks Hill
5151 Pooks Hill Road
Bethesda, MD 20814-5423
Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Research, Research & Development, Nonclinical
Take Your Place at the Project Team Table and Contribute Toward Successfully Bringing Your Compound to a Decision Point.
This dynamic, interactive, small molecule-focused workshop will teach you strategies to address the key issues facing project teams in the early drug development continuum. This workshop will incorporate a hands-on, small team, discussionbased approach with targeted presentations about real-world strategies that can be immediately applied to your development programs.
At the conclusion of this meeting, participants should be able to:
• Identify issues that commonly arise during the early stage of drug development;
• Integrate the regulatory context (e.g., guidance documents, FDA interaction opportunities) into strategies for addressing emerging issues;
• Contribute to the development of strategies to address issues arising during this dynamic development stage; and
• Apply hands-on experience with selected IND sections and components of FDA meeting requirements and requests.
Professionals, especially from small- and mid-size companies and CROs, involved in:
• Regulatory affairs
• Clinical research
• Project management
• Translational medicine/Early development
Contact Carrie Dunn, Program Developer, Phone +1.215.442.6181 Fax +1.215.442.6199, email Carrie.Dunn@diahome.org