A well-done emergency plan ensures you are prepared – it saves lives, property, money, and ultimately, your reputation as an employer and a viable company! The objective of this 60 minute webinar is to clarify the information on emergency management planning and associated details at workplace. Also, the session will also help you develop a simple, easy, and effective Emergency Management Plan.
Why Should You Attend:
Unplanned and unscheduled events happen all the time. But if the unplanned event is a tornado, an explosion, or workplace violence such as a shooting, the event can cause havoc to you, your company, your employees, and your community.
Why have an Emergency Management Plan? From weather to natural occurrences to mistakes, you must be prepared to handle an emergency event at your workplace.
Areas covered in this Webinar:
- The Policies you need before an event to ensure smooth transitioning after an event.
- The key elements that must be in every plan.
- How to take a simplified all-hazards approach using three key categories.
- What your employees and managers need to know before an emergency occurs.
- How and what to communicate with employees and management during critical times.
- Who has the authority to activate your plan and when.
- Strategies to test your plan to make sure it works right.