Understanding of FDA's New Food Safety Law and how to comply with the new set of requirements.
Why Should You Attend:
On January 4, 2011, President Obama signed into law new food safety legislation entitled “The FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA). The new law is intended to ensure the U.S Food supply is safe by shifting the focus of federal regulators from responding to contamination to preventing it.
This law has many new things and takes a proactive approach than reactive and has 3 major categories. Improve capacity to prevent food safety problems, detect and respond to food safety problem and improve the safety of imported food.
Attend this webinar to understand how the 3 objectives of this law can be obtained by food companies by understanding
- How to prevent food safety problems
- How to respond to and handle food safety problems internally
- How to expedite the entry of imported food and how to assure FDA of the safety of imported food
- And in the event of a recall, how to work with the FDA
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Record Keeping requirement.
- Hazard analysis and risk-based preventive controls.
- Performance standards.
- Standards for produce.
- Sanitary transportation of food.
- Port shopping.
- Targeting of inspection resources.
- Laboratory accreditation.
- Foreign supplier verification.
- Voluntary qualified importer program.
- Inspection of foreign facilities.
- Accreditation of third party auditors
For More Information:
Note: Use this promocode(117660) for 10% discount.