"Full Day Virtual Seminar - Understanding Biofilm and Controlling It in Pharmaceutical Water Systems" has been pre-approved by RAPS as eligible for up to 6 credit towards a participant's RAC recertification upon full completion.
Why Should you Attend:
This interactive one-day course provides a thorough understanding of what makes water systems have microbial problems with proven solutions for microbial control, arguments for the micro lab being the spearhead of contamination investigations, step-by-step instructions for investigating and resolving microbial excursions in water and associated systems, and how to rationally validate the operation and microbial control in a water systems in a manner that will please FDA.
In short, if your job brings you in contact with any aspect of water system design, maintenance, trend monitoring, sampling, testing, sanitization, validation, root cause investigation and response to microbial excursions, or regulatory interactions, you cannot afford to miss this invaluable training as well as the tips, tricks, and kernels of wisdom that this all-day webinar will give you.
- Leveraging the pivotal capabilities of the Micro Lab in water system and other contamination investigations.
- Understanding the impact of biofilm in a water system and how it can be controlled.
- Rational approaches to validating water system operation and microbial control.
- Successful strategies for water system deviation investigations with case studies.
6 hours of instruction, one hour lunch, and short breaks as they fit into the schedule.
Agenda (Times Eastern):
- 10:00am (7am Pacific)-11:30 -- Module 1: The Microbiology Lab – Leader of Manufacturing Contamination Control (1:30)
- 11:30-1:00pm -- Module 2: Biofilm and Its Impact on Water System Operations (1:30)
- 1:00-2:00 Lunch hour
- 2:00-3:30 -- Module 3: Rational Water System Validation (1:30)
- 3:30-3:45 Afternoon break
- 3:45-5:15 -- Module 4: Water System Contamination Investigations & Case Studies (1:30)
- 5:15-5:30 Q&A
Note: Use this promocode(117660) for 10% discount.