This webinar on Contamination Control will discuss, how the micro lab can be more effectively utilized to prevent or head off microbial contamination issues as well as effectively resolve problems like recurring micro failures, investigations, and ineffective CAPAs.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Why the microbiology lab must lead in contamination control.
- Lab personnel have microbiological knowledge and expertise; QA usually doesn't
- Lab uses tools and techniques able to assess contamination and sources
- Lab uses appropriate controls to detect and prevent testing problems
- Routine contamination evaluation activities.
- RM and Product testing
- Environmental monitoring
- Water, steam, and compressed gas monitoring
- Sanitizer and disinfectant evaluations
- Microbiological awareness/aseptic process training for operators.
- Root cause microbial contamination investigations.
- Ability to interpret investigation data and microbial impact
- Ability to withstand production pressure for hasty, potentially faulty conclusions
- Truly understand cause(s) of problem so can derive effective CAPA
- Microbiological conscience for the company
Who will benefit :
This webinar will be valuable for all companies that operate WFI or Purified Water systems, particularly for those in FDA and EMEA regulated industries, including Medical Devices, Diagnostics, Pharmaceuticals, and Biologics fields, as well as consumer products and cosmetics companies. The employees who will benefit include:
- QA managers and personnel involved in investigations of excursions and preparing CAPAs
- QC managers and personnel involved in sampling, testing, and trending chem and micro data from water systems
- Utility operators and their managers involved in maintaining and sanitizing water systems
- Validation managers and personnel
- QA managers and Regulatory Affairs personnel involved in defending water system operations and quality data to FDA and EMEA inspectors and outside auditors
- Consultants and Troubleshooters
For More Information:
Note: Use this promocode(117660) for 10% discount.