This environmental monitoring training will review the best practices for setting environmental monitoring alert and action levels for viable and non-viable data including product bioburden. In addition this webinar will address the responses/actions that should be taken when an excursion in the alert or action level occurs.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Best practices for monitoring and establishing limits.
- Product bioburden
- Viable particulate
- Non-viable particulate
- Do I really need to investigate if the alert limits are exceeded?
- Investigating an alert limit excursion.
- In the environment
- On the product
- Who to investigate.
- What to investigate.
- When - what is the appropriate timeline to investigate.
- Where should you look.
- Documenting the investigation story.
Who will benefit :
This webinar will provide valuable information to all companies that manufacture medical devices in environments that are controlled and monitored for viable or non-viable contamination.
- QA personnel
- Manufacturing Supervisors
Note: ComplianceOnline provides 20% Discount on any Second purchase of Webinar
Note: Use this promocode(117660) for 10% discount.