This Ethylene Oxide Sterilization Residuals regulation based webinar will provide a practical approach to fulfill requirements of the new ISO EO residual limits revised regulation.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- EO residual limits comparison
- Factors influencing EO residuals
- Product/Process Evaluation
- Initial validation evaluation
- Product /packaging/pallet configuration Evaluation
- Process Re-engineering.
- PCD/packaging/pallet modification
- Lethality curve development
- Aeration/Degassing Modification
- Application of assumed transfer reduction factors
Who Will Benefit:
This seminar is designed for professionals with responsibility for validating or making decisions related to the EO sterilization process
- Sterilization/Quality Managers
- Directors or VP
- Quality or laboratory personnel
- Chemistry laboratory Managers
- Validation specialists
Note: Use this promocode(117660) for 10% discount.