Understanding of IRB application components and how to find out and fix problem areas before it threaten your trial to fail.
Submitting an IRB application right the first time requires a lot of attention to detail. Once a successful application is approved, it is important to keep up with the continuing requirements/submissions/changes etc. Attend this webinar to learn what the IRB is looking for and how to expose and fix problem before they threaten you trial and learn about the role and responsibilities of an efficient well rounded CRC.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- IRB- Purpose, Use, Responsibilities.
- IRB Application Process.
- Single center trial vs. Multiple center trial.
- Privately vs. Government sponsored trials.
- Research Team and IRB.
- IRB Document management.
- How to prevent problems.
- What to do prior to submitting application to the IRB, when the trial is on going and after the trial is complete.
- Continuing review, Annual Review.
Who Will Benefit:
This webinar will provide valuable assistance to all involved in conducting clinical trials at a research site:
- Research Managers
- Clinical Research Coordinators
- Principal Investigators, Co-investigators, Student Investigators
- Administrative managers in charge of Clinical Research
- Regulatory, Compliance Associates and Managers
- Personnel applying to IRBs for a single/multiple center trial
- Researchers working on a protocol
Note: Use this promocode(117660) for 10% discount.