In this medical device training on Importing and Exporting learn and understand the import and export process for unapproved and approved medical devices and the documentation process involved. Examine the import and export requirements and ensuring compliance success.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Examine the import and export requirements for medical devices.
- Introduction to FDA references and guidance documents related to import and export requirements.
- Understand the regulatory process if you are a foreign manufacturer or initial importer and want to sell your device in the U.S.
- Import Alerts.
- Recordkeeping requirements and your responsibilities.
- How to export unapproved and approved medical devices.
Who Will Benefit:
This webinar will provide direction and guidance to device companies involved in importing and exporting of medical devices.
All levels of management and departmental representatives and those who desire a better understanding or a "refresh" overview of the export/import process, including:
- QA and Compliance
- Regulatory Affairs
- International Distributors/Authorized Representatives
Note: Use this promocode(117660) for 10% discount.