Attend Live Online Training Only
January 25, Tuesday 10:00 AM PST | 12:30 PM PST
$249.00 One Dial-in One Attendee
$999.00 Group–Max. 10 Attendees/Location
(For multiple locations contact Customer Care)
This OSHA Recordkeeping training will address the key concepts in understanding the OSHA recordkeeping analysis. This training will include hypothetical fact scenarios that present common recordkeeping issues encountered by facility record keepers.
This 2hrs and 30 minutes OSHA Recordkeeping webinar training will address those key concepts that must be understood for accurate OSHA recordkeeping. The presenter has audited hundreds of employers' OSHA 300 Log recordkeeping practices, has defended OSHA recordkeeping citations, and is a frequent speaker on OSHA recordkeeping. This webinar is a must for employers facing the possibility of an OSHA inspection.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- The Scope of Work Relationship – differences between OSHA and Workers' Compensation definitions.
- Understanding the key exceptions to the work relationship.
- Rules for temporary workers.
- The role of employee fault.
- What OSHA means by “restricted work.”.
- The meaning of “significant aggravation.”
- The effect of post-accident drug tests.
- The conflicting doctor rule.
- The nuts and bolts of completing the OSHA 300 Log.
- Completing the 300A Annual Summary.
- 10:00 AM PST - 11:00 AM PST - Class (1 hr)
- 11:00 AM PST - 11:05 AM PST - Break 5 minutes
- 11:05 AM PST - 12:05 AM PST - Class (1 hr)
- 12:05 PM PST - 12:30 PM PST – Q/A
Who Will Benefit:
Anyone responsible for completing an OSHA 300 Log, including:
- HR Managers
- Safety Managers
- Facility Managers
- In-house Attorneys
- Risk Managers
- Business owners
Note: Use this promocode(117660) for 10% discount.