Why Should You Attend:
You've already had to make budget cuts during these challenging times and depending upon when the turnaround occurs there may be more in the future. What are you doing to illustrate the cost-benefit relationship your safety program has on your company's bottom line?
With proactive programs in place, strong safety programs protect your workers, your company assets and contribute to overall profitability of your company. During this webinar we will show how to make an effective case for your safety program by teaching how to conduct internal safety audits, showing senior management costs of injuries/OSHA penalties, ways to combat the theory of safety doesn't make our company money, and many more.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- How to evaluate your current safety program.
- Why loss control should be as important as product development.
- How to make a case for safety.
- Ways to communicate the cost-benefit relationship safety has in your company.
- How to build visibility of your safety program at a senior management level.
Who Will Benefit:
- Senior level managers will be able to learn of the costs associated with safety
Note: Use this promocode(117660) for 10% discount.