Date(s) And Time(s):
Feb 21 2011 8:00AM - Feb 23 2011 4:00PM
Washington Marriott Wardman Park
2660 Woodley Road, NW
Washington, DC 20008
One Event Where Medical Teams and Regulatory, Legal, Marketing and Public Relations Professionals Can Discuss Effective Cross-channel Marketing and Advertising Strategies.
With the rapidly changing face of web, search, social media and mobile, it's getting more difficult to decide how to effectively market and promote your products. And even once you gain company consensus on where to invest your time, you still need to own the space and integrate this new direction into your traditional marketing mix. One marketing channel alone will not cut it in the current climate and there are so many facets to your campaign to get a handle on.
In Just 2 Days at Marketing Pharmaceuticals 2011 You Will:
• Gain a complete understanding of how the regulatory and legal environment has evolved and affects the marketing and promotion of pharmaceuticals
• Receive practical, day-to-day guidance on what can be learned from the latest FDA enforcement actions
• Hear about the latest innovations in the use of digital media for product communication
• Learn to navigate the regulatory review process at FDA
• Hear about the latest enforcement activities by the three centers within FDA that regulate drugs (CDER), biological products (CBER) and medical devices (CDRH)
• Receive the latest updates from DDMAC
• Attend breakout sessions designed for each member of your Product Review Team to help them work more cohesively with FDA and other regulatory agencies