This Medical device complaints handling webinar will discuss the best practices of complaint handling and how to include it in your CAPA program and how to apply risk management to the complaint handling system.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- FDA and ISO requirements for complaint handling.
- Establishment of complaint handling program.
- What constitutes a complaint.
- ISO-specific implications of complaint handling.
- The roles of investigation and corrective action in complaint handling.
- Complaint trending and reporting.
- Application of risk management to complaint handling program.
Who Will Benefit:
This webinar will provide valuable assistance to all regulated companies, since complaint handling is a regulatory requirement across the Medical Device, Diagnostic, Pharmaceutical, and Biologics fields. The employees who will benefit include:
- Regulatory management
- QA management
- Customer Service personnel
- Sales personnel
- Quality system auditors
Note: ComplianceOnline provides 20% Discount on any Second purchase of Webinar
Note: Use this promocode(117660) for 10% discount.