Why Should You Attend:
Although the EM 385-1-1 regulations match up well with OSHA 1926, even the experienced safety professional can easily overlook the differences. A business can find them in serious trouble if they aren't aware of the differences, facing fines and even loss of a contract. This course will educate those both novices and experienced on those differences, and what you need to do to keep the safety officers off your back, and your money in your wallet.
Whether you are the general contractor or a subcontractor, Project Manager, Superintendent, or Safety Officer….this is a vital course you won't want to miss.
- What to expect from the government in regards to safety.
- Specific differences between the EM 385-1-1 & OSHA 29 CFR 1926.
- Activity Hazard Analysis – What it is, why its so important.
- What to do to keep ahead of the safety officer.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- General safety requirements for contracts.
- Project management the EM 385-1-1 way.
- Key Action Areas of the EM 385-1-1 to prepare for.
- Activity Hazard Analysis – what needs to be included.
- Accident Prevention Plan – Its different from your standard safety manual.
Free Handout Materials:
Activity Hazard Analysis Checklist
Who Will Benefit:
- Anyone involved in any aspect of safety management, from the jobsite superintendent & project manager, to the business owner and Safety Officer.
Note: Use this promocode(117660) for 10% discount.