Date(s) And Time(s):
Mar 23 2011 8:00AM - Mar 24 2011 5:00PM
Drug Information Association, Inc.
800 Enterprise Rd Ste 200,
Horsham, PA 19044-3509
An In-depth Look at Practical Solutions to Postmarketing Safety and Pharmacovigilance
Learn the key tools available for Pharmacovigilance, discuss their uses, and consider the future directions of the field.
What you will learn
• How to make your pharmacovigilance program more efficient and compliant
• US, European, and other global requirements and standards in drug safety and pharmacovigilance
• Privacy, information technology, and data protection issues involved in drug safety
• How to speak the language of drug safety, signaling, risk management, and pharmacovigilance
• The future of drug safety and Pharmacovigilance
• The basics of drug safety inspection
For detailed program information including faculty and topics, please contact: