This work place misconduct webinar training will help you deal with some of the most complex employee relations issues in today’s workplace, from FMLA abuse to workplace violence to the ADA implications of mental illness, how to do internal moral investigations, terminate potentially dangerous employees, how to handle workplace bullying.
Why Should You Attend:
As employees’ legal rights expand, so does the opportunity for abuse. On the one hand, employers often feel paralyzed to investigate – or discipline – employee misconduct for fear of potential litigation; on the other, managers may jump in the gun and fail to recognize the legal issues involved before taking corrective action.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- How to prevent, identify, and remedy FMLA abuse
- How to respond to verbal threats and insubordination
- Strategies for dealing with an employee's arrest
- Recognizing, and responding to, personality disorders in the workplace
- How to terminate a potentially dangerous employee
- When, and how, to conduct a morale investigation
- Tackling psychiatric disabilities and substance abuse in the workplace
- How to handle the workplace bully