Date(s) And Time(s):
May 6 2010 8:30AM - May 7 2010 5:00PM
Drug Information Association, Inc.
800 Enterprise Rd Ste 200,
Horsham, PA 19044-3509
Risk Management Best Practices to Optimize Medicinal Product Safety
Learn proven new strategies to improve product safety, maximize patient benefits, and minimize risk.
What you will learn
• How the US Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies (REMS) compares with the European Union Risk Management Plan (EU-RMP)
• Current state of risk communication in the United States and new initiatives designed to improve communication to promote the safe use of drugs
• Future of drug safety and risk communication
• New strategies to improve understanding f drug safety concerns among health care providers and to promote better communication to patients
• Health literacy: How patients comprehend and follow specific instructions
For detailed program information including faculty and topics, please contact: