This microbial excursions training will address microbial excursion and the best practices for troubleshooting them. Attendees will gain a new understanding of the complexity of troubleshooting outbreaks and contamination issues based on real life experiences and details of specific excursion.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Review data from “real-world” examples.
- Learn how to develop solutions to your microbial control problems.
- Learn both the preventative measures and corrective actions.
- What are the best Practices in contamination prevention.
- Recent outbreaks of fungal excursions will be discussed and studied.
- Guidance to identify and rectify Cleaning and Disinfection, Personnel Practices, and Facility Design Flaws.
Who Will Benefit :
This webinar will provide valuable assistance to all FDA and EMEA regulated companies that need to validate their cleaning and disinfection programs, including companies in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Medical Device fields:
- QA and QC Managers
- Disinfectant Validation Managers
- Operations Managers
- Cleanroom Managers
- Personnel and contractors that clean and disinfect cleanrooms
- Regulatory Compliance Managers & Environmental Monitoring Managers
For More Information:
For Next Purchase Get 10% Discount .