Facilitates partnership for regional and global cost-effective clinical development in Taiwan
Taiwan Trials 2013 will give you the unique opportunity to position your business in front of decision makers from Taiwan’s and the region’s most progressive companies involved in pharmaceutical, biotech, clinical management, clinical data management, clinical supply and many more!
Taiwan Trials 2013 will be the ONLY focused clinical trial platform in Taiwan. It will bring together pharma, biotechs, CROs, regulators and hospitals as well as technology and solution providers from Taiwan and the rest of the world to assess and explore the opportunities and potentials of offshoring and outsourcing clinical trials in Taiwan, as well as to foster regional and global partnerships for cost-effective clinical development
It will be a one-stop solution for you to reach out to Taiwan’s burgeoning biopharma market!
Why you should attend:
• Meet trial sponsors, CROs, hospitals and technology and solution providers from Taiwan and elsewhere at this unique meeting platform to build close relationships
• Keep updated with the most recent regulatory moves, strategic and technological innovation
• Gain insights into the current operations and future directions of regional and global outsourcing in Taiwan from pioneers in the industry
• Understand the potential impacts and emerging opportunities on regional trial operations arising from Taiwan-China regulatory harmonisation
• Discuss and address strategies to overcome pressing challenges that specifically matters to conducting trials in Taiwan
About the organiser:
IMAPAC – creating business conferences with a cause
IMAPAC is a social enterprise that is on an unrelenting mission to strive and make a difference to businesses of today.
IMAPAC’s conferences are where you join other organizations such as governments, NGOs, businesses, academics and other stakeholders who are standing up collectively to make a difference, to attest to the fact that businesses can and do make a positive impact to the world we are living in.
26-27 February 2013