Learn the multi layered approach to hazard recognition and the step in establishing hazard recognition system. The key techniques that can be used on filed by the employees.
Why Should You Attend:
There are numerous techniques used by employers to help identify hazards. Which ones do you use? Which are best suited for your operation? This presentation is intended to help attendees increase their overall level of safety awareness and be more cognizant of the hazards that surround them in the workplace. The presentation focuses on five simple and quick techniques which can be taught to and used by field workers to identify hazards before beginning a task.
- Challenges to hazard recognition
- Steps in establishing a hazard recognition system
- Importance of codes and standards
- The 4 fundamentals of hazard recognition
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- The challenges to recognizing hazards.
- The two types of risks.
- About OSHA standards and their origin.
- The fundamentals of hazard recognition.
- Who is responsible for hazard recognition.
- Some common unsafe acts and conditions.
- Three opportunities to recognize hazards with examples of each.
- The multi-layered approach to hazard recognition.
- Five key techniques for the field employee to use.
Who Will Benefit:
- Line employees
- Safety/health professionals.
Note: Use this promocode(117660) for 10% discount.